Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wahoooooooo! for no good reason god damn it!

Howdy there you funky people, lets get movin' to da funky funky beat woooo!

Right now that's out of my system my post shall commence. Hmmmm....since last week, Saturday I had a pooey day and felt like a big heap of...erm...poo so Ellie came round with chocolate and a dvd.....cheers ellie you know me so well. Then Sunday I was a bit lazy, taking the opportunity to watch t4 for the majority of it, but going jogging will ellie made up for that. Why is it that the rain only begins just as you've run too far for it to be worth running back? Me and ell got totally drenched and for some reason we found this predicament bloody hilarious...we even climbed a big rope climbing hexagon thing which I had never noticed in temple cowley before ever. Strangely I found a caterpillar on me...where did this caterpillar come from, I hadn't leaped through any trees or bushes so it must have blown onto me in the rain...it was raining caterpillars and frogs.

Anyhoo, not done much this week so far besides work but should have a good weekend coming up, Jade is in da vecinity so we shall be boogie'n on down here in Ox.

Ellie + Ben, can I borrow your blow up bed for jade, (the air filling sort not the exploding kind) -if you have not packed it up.....oooo it's so exciting, you will be round the corner soon, hoorah, and Ellie you can come and watch rubbishy, non-intellectual films with me without Ben dissaproving. Remind me to register for the tesco run next time you see me, and we need to go running again soooon, but not in the rain.

So hungry, must go eat capeletti filled ravioli, yummmmmmm

P.S. Don't buy any of the elvive shapmoo or conditioner in the funky pink bottles...it looks cool( I only got it to coordinate with my towels) but it makes your hair feel like shit.

P.P.S Sara, I will hopefully be in wolves for mothers day, oooh just think, you will be able to get stuff for mothers day now that your'e a mum, I always thought there should be a daughters day. I'm excited about quiche's arrival too


bye folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home