Thursday, February 08, 2007

SNOW!

Snow snow all over the place, would you like some in your face?

Yes please Dr. Seuss, I love the snow it is so soft and white and snowy and cold and it is my friend. I was strangely jolly all day because the snow does stuff to my mind...it makes me regress back to childhood which is why I threw (perhaps over zealoulsy) snowballs at people as they arrived at work. Only a few people managed to get to work, I was so excited to go in the snow I forgot all about actually being at work, I wish it was snowy all the time, I would build an igloo in my garden, they can be quite cosey if build correctly. When I have figured out how to use my phone(this may take some time) I will post a picture on here of snowy work.

Please let there be more snow tomorrow, hoorah. It is so odd that public transport suddenly becomes most reliant in times of great snoweth? I've never got to work via two buses so quickly before, and with such beautiful scenery!

Must go watch some mighty boosh

bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarasizzle said...

I keep trying to comment and it keeps going wrong

ARGH!

Pregnancy and snow go together like kittens and toilet flushes.

I vote for a wiggy-spuggy when it comes to the hair.

Sar xxx

2:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home