Thursday, February 01, 2007

BT...and their inability to communicate

Okay, hello folks, I'm back online hooray...but first a rant I'm afraid. I now detest BT due to their complete inadequacy. Considering they are a communications company they seem to have a lot of trouble understanding the english language, and twice now I have had been transferred to BT employees with speech impediments. Over a month ago I made my Broadband order.....I have complained so relentlessley about BT that I just can't be arsed to go into detail now but to cut a long tedious story short: they mucked up my order, I took a day off work to hang around for my line to be connected which never happened because it was windy then a deaf engineer turned up a day late to fit a line(and said he thought I had a wiggan accent) as I say, he was deaf....anyway it has taken FOREVER but now I have the internet.

I spent most of january being skint.....and there's more skintness to be had this month, so back on a strict diet of cuppa soups and pasta (not simultaneously though). I have begun jogging as part of my new years plan to become the female equivalent of HEMAN, yes I shall become SHEMAN, no that sounds a bit hemaphroditey......SHE RAH! (that was the female one in heman right?) I am going to fight fictitious baddies and yeild a sword, and get rides on battlecat, it's going to be awsome but so far I have only jogged....the rest will come, I must give it time.

Anyhoo got to go cook some large pork cumberland sausages.....I may even go as far as to eat them!

Toodlepip you crazy cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home