Sunday, February 11, 2007

how is it sunday already?

I feel fat, (but not sassy)I have done no exercise this weekend (unless you count feeding the ducks but that only involves minimum arm effort)I devoured a chocolate pudding in the Pub earlier and instantly got a headache and felt like I was going to projectile vomit into the fireplace. Luckily this didn't happen, I just got in and I am catching up with corrie. I soooo need to relax, my head has been so full of stuff this week I thought steam was going to come out of my ears. So now I shall begin my 'must relax or will die" regime. I shall run a bath with lots of bubbles, light some patchouli incense, and get my book ready........arrrrrr I'm relaxing at the very thought.

I have also been a little preoccupied this week.....but I shall not reveal anything as of yet, don't want to jinx myself.

Oh poo, I just remembered I've got no milk! But I do have loo roll and that is good(I ran out the other day and had a panic attack)


Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home