Friday, February 23, 2007

Crazy Postive Thinking.....

Okay first of all, news: My mother shall be a landlady in a months time. I have been assured this is good news...the fact that she can't pull a pint may present a few problems but hey I'm sure she will master the art in no time at all. And, she does spend the majority of her free time in the pub so she may as well get paid for it eh? I can just see her now, a scary meglemation of bette lynch, peggy mitchell, and Liz Macdonald. She is serious;y considering changing her hair colour in fear that she may actually become bette lynch. Mother, you will be the most stunning, and the most out of her tree landlady in the world, congratulations to you, Ricky and the Juntion Pub!!!and no naughty lock-ins! I'm telling you now though, there is only one side of the bar I shall be staying on when I visit. If you want any help painting etc. let me know, I'm willing to for a few free pints. P.S. Let ricky know I'm still bidding on the Silica.

I am sooo tired, I've been really busy this week which means yet again I have neglected the housework and I HATE doing it at the weekend. I had the best run ever on tuesday, totally cleared my head, was brilliant! Strangely I am in an optimistic mood considering I spent the majority of this week being stressed out and tired. But it is pay day today, and though this makes no difference to me financially(my outgoings are still more than my income, and thats budgeting minus food) I DON"T CARE. I am going to start enjoying myself a bit more, I know from this last week that I can live and function on £2.63 if necessary so welcome to the new carefree karis (yeh right, lets see how long that lasts) But this new positivity is making me do weird stuff, like today, I decided spontaneously not to get the bus and I walked into town from Botley in the rain...I haven't had a walk in the rain for a long time and it was actually really refreshing. Anyways...people will probably think I've gone totally nutty....but honestly, try it, go for a stroll next time it rains(just be warned, acid rain stings)

Well tonight I have a date with the telly, I have prepared myself for one hell of an evening by purchasing a curry, a bottle of wine, and a large bar of chocolate (I am doing junk food and alcohol at weekends only...well that's the plan)


Anyhoo, not much to say, a pretty uneventful week so I shall go finish getting fat. I have been intending to watch Eraserhead this week but not got round to it, so maybe tonight if I don't drop off in a moment(which is looking likely, god what happened to my stamina?) oooo, I finally watched sin city last week...long over due, and fabulous, my favourite bits were benicio del toro trying to talk with a slit throat, bruce willis pulling off the yellow dudes bits, elijah wood smiling at the fact that a dog was eating what was left of his legs, and all the scenes with Marv in-mickey rourke is in fact Marv I believe.

Night

P.S. Ben, well up for going out tomorrow night, Ellie-you are coming out no arguements, unless you have a viable excuse such as severe burns, severed leg, nits from the kids, lip stuck in a white board(heehee still can't believe that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home