Sunday, February 04, 2007

sundays child is red and blotchy

I am itching like hell, I woke up with ten bites, ten! I remember waking up last night and hearing some kind of flailing bloodsucking insect aimlessly flying about but being too tired to kill the blighter, now I'm covered in whopping great bites and I don''t look too far removed from the elephant man (god rest his soul, the mighty john merrick)

I had a really good day today, funny how a bit of fresh air and exercise can get your head together. Went jogging round the university parks, it's so nice actually seeing the sun, it's seldom possible during the week as it's dark as I leave for work and dark when I get home. I saw a little girl with the coolest shoes ever, they squeak as you walk, fantastic!

There were two guys unicycling down cowley rd. how weird is that, they were just doing it like it was the most normal thing ever, like unicycling was a perfectly obvious choice of transport, I don't know if I can still unicycle, I could years ago at Center Parks.

Sara, cheers for ringing me just now, good to hear a fellow wolves accent, we must meet up soon and come up with a cunning plan so that when the baby is due and about to pop out, you don't disgrace yourself and the infant by doing an almighty poo. Or if you must do a poo, watch YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT, and use Gillian Mckeith's wisdom in order to create the perfect poo, so perfect that Mark will frame it and hang it in the nursery in memory of that sacred event.

Right, off to cover myself in savlon, sexy don't you think? Usually I'd choose germolene but I've run out. Louis Theroux is on hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home