Saturday, February 17, 2007

a date to remember.....

My original plan for valentines night was to buy myself some choccies and watch the Brits as I munched......(god how I wish I had done this), but oddly I found myself on a date. The evening began well, and ended pretty badly. Aghhhhh!

The world is full of smarmy arrogant blokes it seems....blokes that assume that all blonde women are stupid and ignorant. I am so frustrated, I got really dressed up and everything, all for a bleedin' plonker of a guy. I have the feeling that I asked too many questions, he got all agitated every time I expressed an informed opinion about something. What I should have done is acted dumb....maybe then he would have paid the blinkin' bill. Anyway, things can only get better right? Please tell me there are some decent guys around somewhere or my only alternatives are (a) to become a spinster with an array of feline friends (b) to explore lesbianism (c) to become so apathetic that I stop shaving my armpits and become an obese telly addict who eventually marries a horse.

Had a good night last night though, watched Basic Instinct which I haven't seen in years and decided that next time I go on a date I may take an ice pick with me.....I'm just joking.

Went to Chipping Norton today and guess who I saw wandering the cobbled streets...only mr jeremy clarkson! He looked well pissed off as well, afro shaking, fag in hand, huge gangly legs dragging across the floor and sporting an expression of complete disdain...made sure I peaked a look at what he was driving-twas a Bentley.Must remember to watch Top Gear, I'm always forgetting.

Anyhoo, going to go watch Sin city, can't believe I haven't seen this film yet, bye chaps.

P.S. I watched 'running with scissors'. It was okay but far too edited, there are huge chunks of stuff missing that were so important in the book, and the actors that played augusten, natalie, and Hope were all too old. I did think Brian Cox, Fiennes, and Anette Benning were good though, just a bit disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home