Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Festive Frolics!

Wahoooo, there was christmas eve, there was christmas day, and now it's all over. What a waste of money, worry and effort don't you think? But fun was had by all and that's the main thing (that and receiving gifts, stuffing your face with food for 24 hours and watching utter crap on telly)

Christmas eve was fun, the Roebuck is certainly getting more popular by the year (I remember the days when I only went there with my nan to eat on a sunday as a special treat: faggots and mash, yum!)

Sara, you really are glowing, you look fabulous, I don't think you should give birth at all, not whilst pregnancy has got you looking so lovely, just keep it in forever, imagine it really is a quiche! Cheers for my pressie, I'm wearing the cute little reindeer as I type, and the paint your own gnome is EXCELLENT, I can't wait to do it. As soon as I know precisely where in London I will be for New Year I will let you know, a New Years Brekkie with you and Mark would be sooooo nice!!!

Ben, an apology is due....I did drink a little too much on xmas eve and I do recall throwing one of your mothers tree decorations in the fire, but it wasn't on so no fatalitlies right? To explain: The tree decoration was one of the most disturbing I have ever seen, I will draw a picture of the beast when I can be bothered and I am close to a pencil. I realize it was hawiian but that is no excuse, it has a birds body and a strange human child head, it is horrific and has no place on a Christmas tree. Were you serious about laser quest by the way?

Right, I'm off to eat more, simply because food is about and I didn't buy it. Yes I may join Martin (he is watching Full Metal Jacket and looking more and more aggressive by the minute) I shall join him and eat continuously until I explode.

I am so fat today, but hey, IIIIIIT'SSSS CHRIIIIIISTMAAAS! (according to Noddy Holder) and this is the only time of year when it's perfectly acceptable to become obese so I'm going for it.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Comments:

Blogger sarasizzle said...

Hey Kaz

Are you not online yet? Must give you a bell this week and catch up and discuss name ideas for Quiche at great length...

Hope evrything is cool and you're feeling settled in the new place.

Love

Sara
xxx

10:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home