Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I thought my nan was a pirate....

word of the day: hodge-podge

Bleughhhhh! That is how I feel. I spent my weekend being fed a lot. My nan goes into a cooking frenzy whenever I visit in her attempt to 'fatten' me up. I did my best to fatten up, I ate tons, I have discovered recently that I really enjoy food but normally when cooked or prepared by other people. Got to catch up with Megan on Saturday which was really nice, we mustn't wait so long next time. We decided to embrace culture and look round the new POP ART exhibition in the Gallery...don't know if it was the heat or if I'm just apathetic but what impressed me most was a big afro wig which I tried on and secretly wanted to steal....

One thing that annoys me about Wolverhampton is the friggin' wolves supporters everywhere, I am what I call a 'silent' supporter which means I suddenly become enthusiastic when Wolves do well....otherwise I keep quiet because the inevitability is that they are and shall forever be a bit shit. Okay so there was a big match on Saturday and we were walking past the Molineux to megs but it's no excuse for people to just clog up the pavements with their orange beer bellied selves now is it?

Went out for Ellie's 25th (ellie you are a granny ha!) and ate a generous portion of good wolverhampton Curry in Shebab (why are oxford curry houses so stingy with portions?, mind you there are fatter people in Wolverhampton.)

Had good night, ended up in Blast off and spent most of the evening being a tad drunk and dancing in the 70's bar...put a bit of James Brown on and I'm transformed into a shape thrower.

Spent Sunday feeling a little bleuugh but my nan continued to feed me stuff. Did some more freelancey stuff, waited for some people to turn up to view the house but they didn't...HOW ANNOYING. My nan has been experiencing many an enlightenment this week after her cataracts operation. She suddenly discovered that her windows needed cleaning....see nan, ignorance is bliss. And she scared me to death because she has to sleep in a patch, she emerged from her bedroom patch on eye, shoe horn in hand which I interpreted as a peg leg and frightened the bejesus out of me, my nan is indeed a crazy pirate lady.

Went jogging yesterday and pleasantly suprised myself by cutting 4 minutes off my normal time. But today I was a minute over again, damn me!!! Jogging always makes me really hungry though so I got back and ate two creme caramels, they are gorgeous, I could have a bath in a big creme caramel, ooooo.


Ellie and Ben, cheers for the flake cake, yummy, the 'supersize karis' must stop unless you want to supersize me with lettuce....I am trying to get ultra fit and you tempt me with your choclately treats.....

Nan-cheers for cooking me the nicest sunday roast I've had in quite a while, hope your doctors appointment went ok!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home