Thursday, April 26, 2007

titles are for losers

word of the day: Tomfoolery

This week has flown past! Had fun last Saturday, went to the GMTV studios (by 'went', I mean ran like a loony because Ellie needed a wee and we were running half an hour late) to watch the filming of a new Book quiz tv show hosted by David Baddiel, we got to sit on the front row too which was cool only the camera guy kept almost running his huge camera thingy over my foot. I was pleasantly suprised by the panel...we actually recognised everybody...I was sure I'd have no idea who anyone was but there was Kate Adie, Anthony Horowitz, that Giles guy...aghhh can't remember his surname (the ex politician author guy who was on countdown the other week) and Germaine Greer-How good is that! It was good except we were prompted to laugh more than we did at jokes that weren't that funny and the comedian who 'entertained' us whilst stuff was being sorted was a total knob.

Me and Ellie really wanted to go shopping (window shopping for me) in selfridges and the big topshop but they were closed so we had to settle for a mooch in the Apple Store....ooooo If I had the money I would buy myself a beautiful new mac with a 28" monitor and cute speakers with sub woofer.....my mac is becoming elderly now and pales in significance when compared to imacs and g5's and Pros......



Right I'm off as I can't be arsed to type anything and I didn't get to play rounders today because Ben canceled it.

BYEEEE

P.S. Ellie, Ben, I will print out a copy of you 'save the date' card thingy at work tomorrow.....

P.P.S. Sara, I'm in Wolves this Weekend-where are you?

2 Comments:

Blogger sarasizzle said...

Hey Spaz

I'm in London town unfortunately...

Poo!

Hope you have fun in Wolvo. Are you going to Blast Off? If so please raise a can of red stripe to me and imagine me sprawled out on my sofa, whale like and miserable!

Is David Badiel REALLY hairy? I always imagined he would be super hairy. I read one of his novels. I liked it.

Anyway stay safe. See you soon I hope!

Sara x

10:02 am  
Blogger kaz said...

aghhh too bad....see you soon though yeh? Must arrange sumtin!

And yes David Baddiel is one hairy man.

6:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home