Tuesday, April 10, 2007

RACE FOR MY LIFE!

Easter happened...I ate a big chocolate egg purchased by myself...I felt ill...my skin is now all rubbishy....this is evidence that no matter how hard I try to convince myself-chocolate isn't actually 'good for you', well not in mountainous quantities anyway...ooo I'd love a chocolate mountain though.

Please please please can you sponsor me....It is my third Race for life this June and I'm psyching myself up for the familiar rampage across Oxford University Parks. For fun we have decided to allow a bull to track me this year as a secondary motivational tool (ellie hitting me with a t-towel is the primary) So I shall be dressed in red to aid the bull and distract it from chasing other, less competitive (more sane) runners. Ellie is fully trained in Bull whispering so the situation is safe and not at all ridiculous...if neccessary Ellie will straddle the Bull, lean down to catch sight of its underbelly, and tug hard at it's particulars if any funny business endures. So, all is arranged, no worries.


Okay on a serious note, I am honestly doing the Race for life and would very much appreciate some sponsor money (I'm paying the organization back for all the cancer research pens I've stolen over the years)I promise to humiliate myself and sweat profusely if you do!



Click here to sponsor me


P.s. Did anyone watch eternal sunshine of the spotless mind last night, I'd forgotten how much I liked that film, the memory must have been erased or something.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarasizzle said...

Hi Kaz

About to sponsor yo ass. I did watch Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind, for the second time the other ngiht. I think it is one of my top films but makes me want to dye my hiar which is bad bad bad. Perhaps Celementine is a possible name for the Quiche?

Hope you're good. I'm off work now. Nothing to do but waddle around feeling heavy. Crap.

xxx

11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home