Wednesday, April 04, 2007

my blister has popped....

I have had the biggest blister in the world, like ever, on my foot...and today it popped. The oozing has refrained for now but I shall be expecting more. In a weird way I always enjoy a good bit of blister popping action, keeps you on your toes (or sides of foot, however you decide to compensate for not having a heel anymore). And, popping a blister is like that satisfactory splurge of puss when you squeeze a spot only ten times better, and not on your face. Yes, blisters can have a marvelous impact. I felt like I was walking on an egg for the last few days, which also caused me to walk a bit like a spaz.....but at least now I know that if I ever did have to walk on an egg (you never know) then I am comforted with the knowledge that I am perfectly capable, and a little over zealous at the prospect perhaps.

Weekend was good, went off to Brum to witness the opening of the Junction Inn (my mum's pub) All was merry, then very merry, then half four in the morning and not as merry anymore...dunno how my mother and Ricky have managed continuous 4am lock ins...they must be mad...or drunk. Anyway pub needs a lot of work doing but is looking great and potentially could be fab. Soon there shall be food and there is a dj starting this ciming saturday (no idea if he's any good) oh and we are gunna give my uncle Alan a live music slot so that he can play his sax indoors for a change (he usually busks, and is very good I'll let you know!)
I had the pleasure of meeting Fat Pat (a regular), pete the pisshead (another regular), a bunch of lesbians with the ability to drink from 10am-4am (that also fancy my mum), and a chinese woman who sells dodgy dvd's for £1. Yes Oldbury is the land of nutters..my family will fit in well.

We moved Wally, he was a little confused but sought comfort from his tennis ball bellied monkey toy...ooooh I miss wally, I want to steal him and have him live with me so that I can torment him...mum please stop feeding the dog curry-his eczema is flaring up. Saw my brothers' flat...really nice, and dirt cheap god damn it...if I could pick their flat up and move it down here all would be fandabbydocious. And cheers mart + mike for the 'gay table'...couldn't be having a pink item of furniture cramping your macho style now could we?

AGGGGH SHIT! Sorry just nearly wet my pants, my blind just fell off the window.....

Okay it's back up now, bloody blind, scared me to death.

Right I'm off to cook something exciting and innovative...beans and sausages wahoooo

It's on days like today that I am glad I am a bum...I get to watch channel four all evening-what a line up relocation relocation, grand designs, desperate housewives, then Gordon Ramsay's F word..fantastic!

P.S. Ellie and Ben, thank you tons for ferrying me around at the weekend...ellie, what do you want for your birthday, you got anything planned?

P.P.S. WATCH PAN'S LABYRINTH IT IS BLOOMIN' BRILLIANT! I wish I could make friends with a spanish faun.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarasizzle said...

Hey Kaz

Can't wait to go visit Kay's pub. Exciting stuff. Does it have a garden? I'm thinking summers cocktails with Quiche in tow... ?

I finally got on MySpaz again. As i know you will have seen.

When will I see you again? You're coming to visit when the sprog arrives - even if I have to drag you by the fringe.

Enjoy your Gay Table, sounds delightful.


Love ya Spaz Face

Sara

x

ps - have you been given any Easter Eggs? Me, not one!!!!!! WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT???

2:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home