Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I is skint...the world is filled with evil money possessing people that mock me, mock me I tell you, with all their stuff and the like aghhhhhhh!!!!

As titles go I think that is one of my most ridiculous to date.

Word of the day: Gump

I am often a gump. Sometimes I enjoy being a gump but gumping about can lead to mockery, to horrible painful mockery. What the feck am I going on about, god knows....oh normality, how I crave to be sane.

Anyway, I think all weekends should be bank holiday length, a good solid three days of chillin', makes such a difference. Had a really nice weekend in Ox, Transmission was excellent on Friday evening, not only did I get to see good old Punka Lauren Laverne and her sexy co host mr. Steve Jones(who is much better looking from a meter away than on telly), but I got to stand scarily close to the amazing Peep Show duo David Mitchell and Robert Webb, I was desperate to do something to them (stroke their arms or pinch their bums) but they were being interviewed so I thought I might get told off. They are both a lot shorter than I imagined....but that seems to be the case with most celebrities....perhaps I am a giant? Considering the night was all free it was rather good. I was very impressed with the clever disguising of the Cowley Road Bingo Hall. Big piles of cardboard boxes is all it takes to create 'cool' channel4esque studio decor, fab! We got to see Maroon v-the singer guy is very easy on the eye but kept thrusting his crotch in Ellie and Sue's faces but they didn't seem to mind, also saw Jamie T and Queens of the Stoneage and kind of heard the interview with Sophie Ellis Bexter as she was stuck on the top of the weird scaffold stage thing that I think was made out of macano. If you happen to be watching telly this friday, flick onto channel 4 and look out for me on Transmission, I'm wearing a spotty scarf.

I ate many a sausage at Ellie and Ben's on Saturday at their bbq. I had forgotten how lovely barbecued bananas are too....oooo gorgeous. Ben psycho-analyzed me and I have discovered that I am an ENFP (extroverted, intuitive, feeling, perceiver...is that right Ben?) It was really interesting actually, now I want everybody to be analyzed.

I have an aching bum today from playing rounders yesterday....not sure why my bum aches particularly? And my face got burned somehow even though I didn't think it was that hot yesterday...but it's always on a windy day that I seem to drastically burn myself, the wind blows lies and the sun sneakily scolds your vulnerable skin.

I have forgotten what money looks like.....oh one day I will have some again, until then I am on a strict diet of houmous and pitta(could be worse) As a last resort I may have to sell my body but I doubt it will be worth much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home