Sunday, May 13, 2007

Drip drip drop little Fecking Rain storms all over the shop

Word of the day: Yiddish

The world would be a better place if more sign posts were in yiddish.

Today is my 10th day of wearing no makeup....I have set myself a challenge, not much of one, I'm to avoid any makeup for as long as possible. Why? I came to the conclusion that I am in fact very allergic to a lot of makeup and it was making my skin all funny so I'm going cold turkey. It is quite liberating actually and I was never much good at applying makeup anyway, I don't really own that much of it, a few eyeliners and a mascara I think, I do like brightly coloured eyeliners I must admit but I apply it like I'm drawing with a crayon on paper so I end up looking like a clown, gunna see how long I can go without giving in to the temptation. The only problem is I look a bit albino when totally devoid of colour. Oh well. If anyone knows of any hypoallergenic makeup which is extremely cheap let me know. In the meantime my face shall remain naked.

I cannot believe Serbia won the Eurovision...... I had to do a double take, I could have sworn the singer was one half of the Crankies...Does anybody know what the lyrics were about....my assumption was that the singer 'Maria Sillibitch' I think Wogan said was her name...I think she is a very butch hockey player in denial of her sexuality and the taller more attractive lesbians are fighting over her affections.

And did you see guest star Santa...the most terrifying Santa ever....he was very creepy and slimy. Finland is strange....I still want to visit Helsinki though.

It should have been the Ukraine and its crazy timmy mallet/dame edna/tin man amalgam surely!!!! I do feel a little more educated now though, I didn't know Moldova existed until last night.

Toodlepip!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Her name was "Marija Šerifović" and the song was called Молитва, which in serbian means prayer. ALthough it is claimed that the song was plagiarised from Albanian artist Soni Malaj's song Ndarja.

Don't yopu know.

1:43 pm  
Blogger kaz said...

Cheers for that Ben, you strange tree of general knowledge. I'm pretty sure Wogan pronounced iy 'silly bitch' though.

8:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home