Friday, October 13, 2006

Stress + Deadlines = BRAIN PAIN (and a deformed hand)

Oh My God! This week has flown past, I am absolutely dead to the world, cream crackerd, exhausted, beat, done in, worn out, out of gas, washed out, spent, frazzled.....get the picture?. Far too many late nights at work. I have no idea how we managed it but we fit over a weeks work into the last two days, we are miracle workers I'm telling you! And as a reward we get to leave at 3pm next friday. OOOOOOO-that will certainly make up for my monitor induced blindness and deformed hand, that early friday finish shall surely repair my stressed brain. Well it's better than nowt. It's rather useful actually-Jade is going to spend the weekend with me (so no wolves next week), she was going to come up this weekend but she is still awaiting her flights rosta so can't really plan anything which is a bit poo. But next week we shall drink, be merry, watch xfactor and hit the cobbled streets of Oxford for some well deserved fun!!!

I am also in general agony due to my strenuous gym workout last night. Prepare to be impressed; Not only did I do a full 90 minutes at the gym but I cycled there and back so top scores for me. Unfortunately I over did it (trying to outrun a hungarian guy on the treadmill) and walked into work this morning John Wayne styley! I feel like I've been sat on by a sumo wrestler. Well, Ellie if you are feeling up to it, the plan is to visit the hellish gym again Sunday, so let me know! I felt quite old at the gym-I still use the uni one so it is full of students but they look so young, I have bigger biceps than most of the skinny little male freshers!

In contrast to last night, tonight I am going to eat junk food and watch the first two episodes of the new series of Lost whilst lying in bed (or make- shift bed AKA rock hard futon) My brain is going to switch off and I shall drift into a blissfull coma for the remainder of the weekend. I even bought a paper to read, have forgotten what relaxation feels like, but the relaxing starts now- bring it on!

Bye for now folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home