Monday, October 09, 2006

life is pants

Apologies for my huge absence, I am going to be annoyingly vague now but it is only fair-all shall be explained at a later, less arkward date. My life is in turmoil, all is not well I am sad to say but things can only get better. Currently life is pants which is why I have not blogged, but I am sure stuff will sort itself out one way or another. I will elaborate when all is well again.

Sorry, that's the most frustrating post ever, feel free to email me with complaints.

And Ellie, Ben-what would I do without you? curl into a ball and hibernate it's likely, cheers for the last couple of weeks, you made things much more bearable.

P.S. At least Paddy Mcguinness was good last week, Ding Dang Do!

2 Comments:

Blogger sarasizzle said...

Hi Kaz

Please come and visit me soon! I will cook for you any EVERYTHING!

Miss you!

Sara xxxxx

11:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you too! Take care of yourself had a lovely time with your gran last sunday catching up!

It would be lovely to see you and your elusive mama when you are home!

Keep up the blog it is the only way I lnow you and sara are alive and well

Lots of love sara's mom

9:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home