Thursday, August 31, 2006

sexual chocolate

Can it really be September tomorrow? What the hell happened to August? Jade has disappeared off to Luton, and is enjoying herself I'm glad to say. Right, this post is evidence that I have made this statement and must keep to it-starting from next week....

'I declare that I shall be cycling to the gym at least twice a week (and using the gym, not just cycling to it) and I shall attempt to swim once a week. I
shall be permitted to eat chocolate as reward for my efforts, and to undo all the burning off of calories. In response to this I shall get annoyed at myself and stress out enough to re-burn the calories off'


All this travelling by car has left me with excess energy (which was expended by my cold this week) Yes, next week I am beginning my healthy routine (if I leave it any longer my legs will ache when I cycle so better to just get on with it!-only if it's not raining though) I have done quite well on the health front this week-only three cups of coffee for the entire week so far (I normally drink about five a day) as I have been drinking blueberry tea and Apple and Cinnamon tea, and lots of water....and I have had no chocolate which is just ridiculous-a bit of an experiment actually to see if I really am reliant on it....perhaps my cold is a reaction to chocolate deprivation? I never thought of that before....am I going cold turkey for chocolate? I may ruin the experiment and buy a big bar of fruit and nut tomorrow as a treat (The fruit and nut is healthy so I feel less fat afterwards, and if I buy fairtrade chocolate then I can feel pleased with myself as well as less fat)

P.S. I am mostly listening to Hot Chip, I have become addicted, my favourite track is sexual chocolate (I have somehow replaced my craving for actual chocolate with a song about chocolate......strange.....and chocolatey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home