Sunday, September 17, 2006

Pass the snotrag please.......

My weekend so far has been awful. I couldn't get the Killers tickets on Friday, neither could Ellie, it seems the entire world was online attempting to buy them at 9am (I probably disturbed some people at work when I repeatedly growled 'for the love of god and all that is holy' in an effort to magically make the ticketmaster page refresh more quickly.

I have had some weird flu thing since friday, got into bed as soon as I returned from work and I haven't properly left it since. And to top it all off it looks like I'm busing it to work for a while, god how I despise public transport! George's car is a big pile of poo and I resent it still existing. That is all I have to say, I must go empty my head of snot, and prepare myself for a ridiculously early start tomorrow. I wish I had rocket boots, that and a less flawed immune system but hey you can't have everything can you.

Just off to top myself........

Gordon bennet, I haven't even got the energy to do that, suppose I will have to put up with feeling rubbish instead.

Bye

P.S.I hate being ill, last night I was hallucinating, I thought Claire from Hollyoaks was trying to poison me and nobody believed it, except OB, good old OB. Anyway, I'm off to lie in bed and cough myself to death and probably create copious amounts of dribble.....nice!


P.P.S. If I don't get well soon I am going to self medicate using household cleaning products. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home