Sunday, August 27, 2006

stuff: part 2

.........Okay, it's half past eleven in the evening now, I managed to get precisely 2 out of the 1001 things done, how rubbish am I? I have been coughing all day though which has taken up all of my energy. George has spent some of the day watching Fraggle Rock (I think he thought it might cure my sore throat for some reason, but it hasn't-I do now have fond memories of 'Trash heap' the trash heap monster from fraggle rock) George spent the rest of the day discussing parts of the house he was planning on tidying (but didn't actually tidy anything), and moaning because his car is a pile of rubbish and is back in the garage getting fixed AGAIN! I'm tempted to graffiti a rude word on the bonnet to try and get him to just give up with the damn car, but he has a strange attachment to it and would probably still drive around in it, and I would have to suffer the humiliation. George is also in mourning for Stargate SG1, it's been cancelled, HA!, IN YER FACE GEORGE!


Just got off the phone to my mate Sarah, my we can talk a long time can't we! As soon as you pass that driving test-up here to me, you can give me a sarah lesson (I know bugger all about driving and I should try and learn something if I plan to start lessons soon) Oh, and don't forget to bring little bessy (we need someone to entertain george whilst we have a natter) Email me a photo to my Gmail account and when I get the time I will do a portrait of Beth, and as requested-normal with no weird antennae or wires coming out of her face (your no fun)

Rightyho folks I'm off to bed, my throat is raw to the extent that I may attempt to remove my own tonsils, and I need to get up tomorrow early and make the house look less of a pig sty as George's parents are coming, and, well George hasn't done it yet (He is now watching Simpsons-soon he will not be able to recognize human people, only cartoons and puppets shall be his friends)

Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home