Saturday, August 26, 2006

stuff

I cannot believe that I've been awake since 7am on a saturday morning and I don't have to go to work. Why I ask you, why? It did give me the chance to catch up with my children's TV however.

I'm still full of cold, and I think I've passed it onto George too
(But he needs toughening up a bit). Last night consisted of fish + chips followed by Harry Potter. (I didn't eat Harry Potter, we watched The Prisoner of Askaban. Though I did have a dream once in which Harry Potter was being dunked into a cauldron filled with curry sauce. I remember finding this pretty hilarious and woke myself up by laughing) I've seen all the Harry Potter films already and I'm not a fan of repeatedly watching films unless I've had at least a year or so to forget parts of them. So I fell asleep half way through with half my body slumped over the side of the futon. (If you want to avoid waking up in horrific pain, feeling like the hunchback of Notredame, do not sleep on a futon whilst it is still a seat, there is a reason why a futon can miraculously pull out into a comfortable sleeping device.)

I may blog later, but first I need coffee and I've a list of about 1001 things I need to get done

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Karis

Sorry to hear that you are feeling a little under the weather!
I read your blog whilst talking to Sara on the phone this morning and you cheered us both up you have an extraordinary talent.

Lots of love Saras Mom

12:07 pm  
Blogger kaz said...

cheers julie, that is so nice of you that I have been sick on myself in response!

3:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home