Wednesday, August 23, 2006

must sleep.... brain....disintegrating

This shall be extremely brief. I have a horrible sore throat, one of my wisdom teeth feels as though it's retreating back into the saftey of my gum, after being subjected to far too many tuna sandwiches, and my neck is hurting, I have a bleedin pain in the neck!. My brain has forgotten how to function and, oh my branflakes are soggy now, I'm so upset. It really annoys me when my body stops working correctly, it is soooo inconvenient right now, pull yourself together karis (just reaching over to put my arms back on).

Yesterday I found out all there is to know about Fifi and the Flowertots, and today I spent a great deal of time playing with a Mr. Tickle toy; his arms flail when you twist his hat-I want one! (a toy, not a flailing limb and a twisty hat)

Anyway, gotta get an early night, before I develop any more illnesses or injuries, goddam it, illnesses are just like buses, I'm really healthy for months on end then I get several things wrong with me in one day. (And another thing buses and illnesses have in common; they make me want to punch members of the public)

Tallyho! Toodlepip, just off to get into my DEATHBED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home