Tuesday, August 15, 2006

shelves and buses: the bane of my existence. Oh, and I really want a cat....

Before I continue, I must express my hatred for both shelves (particlarly those from B+Q, and buses-specifically the number 10 stagecoach bus) Right that's a load off my chest, I'm not going to expand any further as my wounds of despair are still very much open and raw. But to Ellie and George I apologise for almost becoming a 'missing person', but it was the principal of the thing you see? Anyway.......

The primary intention of this post is as a plea to George:

I really want a cat. I want a cat more than I want chocolate (Don't worry, I won't eat the cat, the furs a little on the chewy side). No, seriously I need a cat. Without a cat my life is incomplete. A cat would fill me with joy (again, I don't intend to consume the cat). How can I convince you that a cat is the way to go? Cats are cool, just think of Top cat, Sylvester, Jess, Bagpuss, Garfield, Henry the cat, Madcat (inspector gadget), Meowth (pokemon), Puss-in boots for crying out loud! . Oh how I used to fantasise about my very own Puss-in boots but the fantasy ended when my other two cats ran away. George I can bring the fantasy to life, I have the boots all I need is the Puss. (that sounds hideous-all I need is the cat.... better, less oozey) The cat will be fun, and they are domesticated, I even have a cat apron and a cat oven glove (It's sadly much more plausible that a cat would do the washing up sooner than George) And, there are loads of cats in our street so it would have chums, or it may want to join a gang of cats and behave antisociably, but we wouldn't mind.

Perhaps this will sway you:

sooo cute

I will add my own interpretation of a cat later on.

Look George, it's either a cat or a moomin and I know which is easier to get hold of!

1 Comments:

Blogger sarasizzle said...

Kaz-face, I know your pain. I too long for a cat. But a lack of a garden and two cute rats make this dream impossible to fulfil.

For now... the rats are fine companions. Although Flake has started vibrating. Yes, I am the proud owner of a vibrating rat.

However, Mark and I have already named our first cat 'Billie' and can't wait fro the day her / his little tabby face pokes through my back door.

Aren't cats great?

Also - go on YouTube and type in rabbits - what you'll see will make you want one of them too. The same with Chinchillas, and dogs, and, yes, Moomins

9:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home