Friday, August 18, 2006

Jamelia Vs George Michael

Okay so tonight pretty much consisted of SingStar: battle of the sisters.




Whilst I put in my usual efforts, swinging my head with emotion, clutching the Mic like a true pro, Jade goes whipping my ass with a bloody brilliant rendition of Jamelia's 'Superstar', and doesn't even break a sweat. I panic and attempt to sing George Michael's 'Careless Whisper' as accurately as possible but get a pitiful score, unable to convey gay denial as well as he could. (By the way, what are all those ropes and chains about in the video? I'm thinking phallic symbols.) I'm pretty sure I would have scored a whole lot higher if they had taken my 'doo doo doo doo' saxaphone solo into consideration.

Anyway, it was a laugh. And, we have come up with a cunning plan if all goes pear-shaped for Jade at EasyJet....A Jamelia impersonator, okay so she could only do radio or would have to sing behind a screen on account of Jade being white with blonde hair but I can see it happening my friends, truly I can!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O yes i am a jamiela superstar up yours george michael!!!

xxx
jade

4:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops spelt jamelia wrong...betta get it sorted if im goin 2 b signing autographs in the near future

xxx
jade

4:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home