Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Pants don't suck!

I went out today with the intention of buying a hoover. But instead I bought some pants. They are very special and pretty damned fabulous pants though, here's a pic:

Red and white spotty and ladybird pants....you can hardly blame me now can you. And the only hoover I found within my non-existent budget was a horrid bright yellow Proline jobby that wouldn't match any of my soft furnishings!

But it's no problem, I have borrowed Ellie's hoover, I may go off and hoover the house in my new pants! I think George will be accompanying me next time I go hoover shopping (Ellie your a bad influence, but in a good pants retrieving way, oh and thanks for varnishing my table with me, george has yet to notice the remarkable transformation)

Ellie got some funky pants too but I think she would find it weird if I took a photo of them.

Mum, if you are reading this, I will send back 'Dry' with Jade. You will read that just as fast as the last one, and it's brilliant, it almost made me want to become an alcoholic just so I could attend rehab (sounds like marvellous fun) and write my own book.

P.S. George, I really want a cat. If puss-in-boots doesn't float your boat then how about creating The Cat in the Hat? I shall let you consider it over the next....when will I see you....ummmmm, next Tuesday?

Yeh, good luck with whole cycling thing, looks like you will be spending a few days being rained on, but I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy being soaked through to the skin cycling up and down hills, up then down, then more rain, then a cold thrashing wind.... the monotony drives you crazy, and you flip. With only a puncture repair kit in tow, you eat it in a moment of pure insanity.

Anyway.....I'm sure the fresh air will do you no good at all, but have fun all the same! Do you want me to pack my new pants? They are quite warm, you could use them as thermals? Spotty or Ladybird? No? Okay, but don't say I didn't offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home