Sunday, August 13, 2006

Mad as a Hatter

That's it, no more Alice! Last day. It was a little sad.
There shall be no more; tourists asking me STUPID
questions (eg: 'so, is this the Alice Shop?. My response
'no, it's just a coincidence that we sell Alice related products and have a whopping great sign saying 'Alice's shop'), no more American Alice obssessives, no more people called Alice asking for a discount, no more 'kawaii' every few seconds, no more free cappuccino's from Cafe Loco (cheers to Graham and Richard-they never gave me free cake though), no more saying 'morning' to the brummie postguy, no more getting cardboard cuts, no more accidentally de-programming the till (and causing an engineer to cry through frustration with me)

Most importantly no more Eri, Luke, Yuki , Ash and anyone else unlucky enough to have to w
ork with me this last year. All shall be sorely missed. But it's not like I'm never going to see them, I'm popping in on friday to give in an illustration for them to frame (scary) and going for drinks on saturday, and I've already been given a freelance brief to do 'when I have time' which I'm assuming will result in me not spending next week in bed eating muffins.















But this evening I am going to relax, my god I've forgotten what relaxing entails. Does chatting on the phone to several members of your family count as relaxing? Probably not. Had a good chat with my mum, my nan, and jade will be giving me a call, IF SHE GETS HER ARSE OUT OF THE BATH! I feel physically drained after so much chattering. And does blogging fall into the 'relaxing' category? I feel fairly relaxed at this moment, but a mug of Blueberry tea would be just the ticket-in my 'drink me' mug, oooooh how I miss Alice's already! Expect copious amounts of Blogging as the week commences, a week off to waste doing silly things, urgent things such as clothes washing (and some more important things which I'm ignoring right now). So there may well be much drivel pouring out from my keyboard in times of boredom-can't wait!



George is watching stargate AGAIN! But I cannot complain as he just cooked me this:


I was very pleased to see he had drawn faces on my eggs, this makes it easier for me to enjoy them. But after they were less cheerful:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home