Saturday, May 26, 2007

I am not an animal! I am a human being! I...am...a man!

Word of the day: phalanges


I can't sleep. I am watching Rambo First Blood Part 2....I wish Stallone would do something with that sweaty bandanna thing round his head, it needs a good wash, it's been dangling in all sorts and has blood encrusted on it, and he's right by a river so he could give it a quick rinse. I just had a bath and managed to have an entire conversation with myself. It seems insanity is the price of living alone, something must be done before I go totally crazy and start imagining I have a flatmate the way Ed Norton kind of made up Brad Pitt in Fight Club if you get what I mean, mind you I wouldn't mind pretending to have a flatmate if they happened to be Ed Norton...or Brad Pitt, but mostly Ed Norton. I'm bored on my own. I thought typing would make me tired but it hasn't. Oh well I will have to watch that horror movie that's on 'The Ghoul' Peter Cushing and John Hurt are in it, oooo! I love John Hurt. That reminds me, I haven't done my 6 monthly viewing of the greatest film ever that 1980 classic 'The Elephant Man'. Everyone thinks I'm weird or sick for loving that film but it's so sad, it makes me cry, it makes me want to marry the elephant man (obviously only if John Hurt is under the makeup)I just want to hug the elephant man and tell him everything will be okay and that life in the circus will be great, that having medical professionals(well...) poke and prod you could in fact be a pleasurable experience and to stop friggin' moaning about not being able to breath at night, I can't breath at night at the moment due to hayfever and do I complain?. Oh elephant man, how I long to be your friend. That ghoul movie's on now, toodlepip! But here is a pic of John Merrick AKA The Elephant man AKA John Hurt in a moment of deep contemplation: He is wondering if his hand is too small like Jeremy Beadle's, that his glove is a bit creepy, and is also concerned that the mantle piece is rather cluttered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home