Sunday, October 29, 2006

My shower head is broken

I have lots of clothes washing to do which is pants! Actually it is mostly pants, I must purchase more pants so that I can avoid the chore of washing them so frequently. Just got back to Oxford, spent weekend in Luton with Jade and her Easy Jet crew. Luton was....well, Luton. We had a partiularly satisfying Nandos on friday night but the evening ended in disappointment as me and jade were thrown out of It's A Scream because our poole game was taking too long. We were both a little tipsy but surely that is the most fun state to be in when playing a game that involves precise aim. We were also a little saddened that not more cardigan clad males were about-me and jade have decided that men in cardigans are very sexy, I'm loving this whole androgenous thing going down at the mo.

Saturday night was also without it's calamities.......Any night that begins with a drinking game involving shots of Skittles Vodka (which is nice by the way) is sure to end with a certain degree of vomit but we were very resilient and nobody puked once. Ten minutes after entering a club we were evacuated because of an apparent fire (though I saw no charred remains later on that night which strangely dissapointed me) Eventually we were let back in but the musuc was awful, it was the one kind of music I depise and everyone looks ridiculous when dancing to it, yes it was dance music, but not decent dance, crappy chart dance that all sounds the same and just makes me feel aggresive. So we decided to try Chicagos instead and we were pleasantly suprised. Some excellent seventies tunes followed by some old school R&B....When Blackstreet No Diggity came on me, Jade, and Hayley were in our element! After a trip to Chicken Zone (actually we never reached chicken zone, but thought we were in chicken zone at the time-anyway we were in a greasy unhygenic place that served chicken BASED-and I use that word loosely, foods...in a similar vein to some place called chicken zone.) A chicken burger and chips later we felt a little ill but ready for sleep.

And today consisted of toast, coffee, the Hollyoaks omnibus, a quick call to my nan for the X Factor results and then mostly me sat on a coach.

Right I must go shower and iron and do boring stuff like that. Oh yeh, if anyone knows of a good bonfire that is ocurring next weekend let me know, I want an excuse to play with sparklers

P.S My birthday is coming up soon but I am at a loss as to what to do, I'd like to maybe come back to wolves at some point, Sara you reckon you will do a wolves visit in November? But I would also like to go out in Oxford, or anywhere really.....if anyone can think of something interesting for me to do please send a stamped addressed postcard to my blog. I can't be bothered to use my imagination anymore-it has all been used up from the Peppapig stuff I've been doing at work. Cheers

P.P.S. Ellie congratulations on your level 2 skiing. I will pop round soon. And how is Ben getting on with the Crayola bubbly bubbles etc., be sure to note all your findings and I shall give a detailed report back to work, heehee!

P.P.P.S. Go watch The History Boys film, it is good.....reminded me of a smaller budgeted, british version of Dead Poets Society (I may need to watch that again now too)

Oh, my showerhead is broken by the way, so now only midgets can use the shower, so it is useful that I have invited the local midget society round to stay, they are pleased that I have accomodated their vertically challenged selves so well.

byeeeeeee

2 Comments:

Blogger sarasizzle said...

Hi Kaz,

Only just read your blog. I've been unusually un-internetty this week! I'm heading up to Wolvo on 10th so will be there on your Birthday! Coming back to London on the Sunday... Do you think you'll be able to go up that week?

I hope so. If not, we need to actually arrange something for another weekend. I could come to you? Or you could come to me? Or another weekend in Wolvo? Whatever you want!

Anyway I better be off. Let me know, though.

Must get in touch with Meg!

11:09 am  
Blogger sarasizzle said...

p.s. am in wholehearted agreement re: cardigans. Yes... love it.

p.p.s. please tell me who your x factor faves are! Mine are Eton Road and Leonna and I like Ashley too (must be the cardigans)! xx

11:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home