Saturday, August 12, 2006

radishes and red wine

This evening I consumed the largest portion of fish and chips ever! Okay so I left most of the chips-Ben enjoy! Ellie and I discovered just how pathetic we were, struggling for an entire quarter of Big Brother before finally figuring out a bit was missing to the cork screw. (and this was before we had even had a glass of wine) I got back home about twenty minutes ago and realized just how 'Goth' red wine makes me look. And it was Canti Rosso so I'm stained now for at least two days (canti rosso beats Rimmel Long last anyday). I sampled Ellie's first Radish and I'm still alive, nothing has swollen yet. Actually it was pretty goddam delicious, well done Ellie you little farmer woman. I hope you shan't be wasting it on those sporadically weeing rabbits of yours! And bring round some other home grown vegetable treats tomorrow.

I wish I could grow stuff. I am going to try, I even have a pack of marigold seeds at the ready (free from free-stuff.co.uk) But my past ventures have produced only limp, poor excuses for plants. Perhaps growing food is easier? I want to grow chocolate cakes and jars of nescafe, mmmm. I would love growing those.

Anyway, I am tired, have pooey work tomorrow and bed looks cosy. (Ellie + Ben-Apologies in advance for the state of our house tomorrow evening, hopefully the smell of fondue shall distract you from the mess)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Canti Rosso Rocks!

1:41 pm  
Blogger kaz said...

Indeed it does!

11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home