Saturday, August 05, 2006

A pool of Tears for Alice

Alas I am tearful as my time with Alice Products Ltd. comes to a close. It has been so much fun-I call the shop 'Little Japan' because 90% of it's customers are japanese (Alice is very popular in Korea and China though I mustn't forget!) Even Jimmy Choo has visited!

On a very busy day though I often found work comparable to a scene from Battle Royale. I am sad to be leaving but joyous at the prospect of a new job, plus I am hoping to continue designing for Alice's on a freelance basis (fingers crossed). If you are ever in Oxford or Paddington please visit and see all manner of curious things, or alternatively visit the website www.sheepshop.com
You will have to visit a shop to buy any of my designs though as the website has not been updated. Anyway, end of an era. And I have made some good friends, I'm hoping Eri's open invite to Tokyo stays open until I have time/money to go! Bye Bye Alice's, I will miss you. Sayounara.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home