Sunday, August 19, 2007

momentary depression over.

Epiphany: Being single isn't that shit....why? I just spent the entire weekend doing bugger all, eating junk food, sleeping a lot, watching what the hell I want, listening to Fleetwood mac Rumours on loop (which I'm pretty sure would be a major 'no no' if I were not alone. So I am being POSITIVE karis from now on and stop bloody moaning about stuff that really shouldn't matter all that much, god I could wake up tomorrow with a lung missing or something, now that would be a BIG problem, so I have got things into perspective. Hoorah, I am gunna have to quit the chocolate though or I will seriously become ill. I seem to have developed a weird case of bulimia-I pig out on food but forget the whole puking it back up nonsense, ha! Right, must tidy my flat as it is a bit of a sty. Oh yeh, and I am still on the look out for cheaper accommodation options......please someone live with me, I will be the perfect housemate, I cook and clean and I'm generally very chirpy.

Anyhoo, off to sort my head out.

P.S. I am starting to really fancy Dermot O'leary again, he is so cute when he wears a cardigan. And yes I am sad, but I really don't care because my judgment is clouded by slight insanity.

byeeeeeeee

2 Comments:

Blogger sarasizzle said...

Hey Spaz. Just been catching up on your blog.

Poppy is too a big fan of Dermot. Maybe because they look quite similar, all tings considered.

He's a midget though, which puts me right off.

Anyway, keep blogging and keep eating choc. I'm dieting so cannot munch the stuff myself.

Bum!

Love ya xxxx

1:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read that as "I could wake up tomorrow with a lung missile or something", I imagined you hugging a huge blue missile, like that banksy picture.

I like your font, it makes the world a little more wonky.

Oh, and you can move in with me and Carrie if you can clean and cook, I can't.

10:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home