Thursday, August 03, 2006

unleash the fruitcake

If I can get into the habit of updating this regularly (I think I'm allergic to twix bars, or perhaps simply not immune to large quantities of them stuffed into my watering mouth. I feel a bit dizzy, a glucose overdose.) Sorry, I digressed. Yes if I manage to blog regularly (as you can see I tend to get distracted-normally by biscuits or the talking chocolates summoning me over to relish their chocolatey selves!) If, for the Love of God and all that is Holy, I manage to finish my own sentance; my god I frustrate myself sometimes I really do, I feel sorry for anyone unfortunate enough to stumble across this waffle, god forbid should they allow themselves to read it.

So, to summarise: I cannot complete sentances, I ought to be morbidly obese but my Goddam metabolism is preventing such an eventuality. I like to personify food before devouring it, oh and the point I was trying to get across was.........

This blog is intended as a kind of make-shift gallery whilst I'm working on my website. So feel free to provide me with deconstructive critisism, it's always welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home